As February has rolled around... One has to wonder, were any of Lingua's residents planning a gift exchange? It seems Arden and Sybil have something they're cooking up actually! A gift exchange that will be revealed at the end of February!
- Everyone who signs up for this event will randomly be assigned one (1) other member who they will create an artwork for.
- To keep up the surprise, please don't share your assigned member and/or your artwork with anyone until Posting Day (March 1st)!
- On February 5th, you will receive a Contact Note (Discord preferred!) with all relevant information on your assigned member.
- You then have 3 weeks (approximately) to create your artwork.
- We ask for your artwork or writing to be worth at least 7 World of Lingua Currency (see Earning Currency - min. shaded headshot / 350 words). [You can also do a few gifts that summed up are worth at least 7 WoL currency. No it doesn't have to be Valentine's themed, can just do any gift theme!]
- When you're done, reply to the contact note (Discord) with your completed artwork until February 28th at the latest.
- If you're unable to complete your artwork in time, please contact the group as soon as possible so we can reach out to a backup artist!
- Depending on circumstances, you might be banned from future art exchange events if you abandon your art assignment - so please make sure to only sign up if you're sure you can create an artwork in time!
Sign-Up: January 24th - February 4th [Closed]
Info is sent out: February 5th [Closed]
Time to Create: February 5th (6th)-February 28th
Deadline: February 28th
Posting Day: March 1st [Here!!!]
To sign up for this event, fill out this google form! [CLOSED]
You must log in to post a comment.Log in