TYOC: Knowledge vs Skill
Submit your Monthly Prompt entries here (check details for rules/guidelines)
[Shadonut spotted Knowledge and Victory facing off.. Apparently, Paprika set this up. Ho boy.]
Art vs Art, who thought THAT would've worked out the way it did!..
...It had not met Paprika's expectations. And they were getting closer to the end of the year!
What other competitions could he possibly set up?!
It seems his knowledge of pranking and setting people up was starting to fail him..
Though his skill to rile people up wasn't faring much better, either..
As everyone was mostly getting angry at HIM, rather than each other..
....Knowledge.. and skill, huh. Well, if you run out of ideas..
People will always say they know better.. and other people will say they DO better!
No, this isn't just running out of ideas- it's a brilliant idea! The perfect setup!
The Year of Competitions:
Knowledge vs Skill
The Ultimate Showdown of
KNOWING BETTER vs DOING BETTER
HAVING HIGH KNOWLEDGE OR PRE-EXISTING WISDOM
Knowledge! The power of knowing things! Intelligence! Having a brain!
Yeeeah! Show off your character proving their superior knowledge!
Maybe by having them explain something to someone else..
Or perhaps by spending time in a library.. reading!
Skill! The power of doing things! Training! Having muscle memory!
Yeeeah! Show off your character proving their superior skills!
Maybe by having them perform some amazing task..
Or perhaps by spending time in a library.. renovating!
....Okay, maybe this competition is going a little bit too far..?
Paprika sure is showing off his superior skill in picking the worst sides..
But... Whatever side of Paprika's madness your character is on...
... it is up to you!
Hold up, there's more to this:
By sending in a prompt submission for a side on any of the Year of Competitions prompts, you are locked in for said side.
While you're still allowed to display characters from the other side, your prompt submissions are not allowed to be for the other side.
You are, simply put, only allowed to join one side of the debate each month, as there is a little bonus for the winning side!
Who can You draw?
- Your own Paralogos, Whifflings, Companions, Pets and Caretakers
- The following NPCs/mascots: Ginkgo, Paprika & Gin
- Other member's Paralogos, Whifflings, Companions, Pets and Caretakers (if their gift art / gift writing status is set to "Yes")
Guaranteed Reward: +5 or +5 per submission and +1 Year of Competition raffle ticket!
Bonus Reward(s): +5 AND +5 per submission that fulfills the following requirement(s):
- Having someone doing something EXTREME to prove their level of knowledge/skill!!! YEAAAAH!!
Please note that ink and cap rewards may be increased this year depending on your activity.
And you will only gain a YoC Raffle Ticket once per month, if you have less than 3 tickets total.
Read this newspost for further details regarding the increasing rewards and Year of Competition tickets.
How to Submit Entries
- You can make a maximum of 3 prompt entries.
- First, submit your artwork/writing to the Monthly Prompts folder and select this prompt in the "prompt" section.
- When that has been approved, make a submission to this prompt with the link to your gallery submission in the "URL" section.
- Note: If this monthly prompt has vanished by the time your submission gets approved, you can still submit it to the "Late Box" prompt.
- In your prompt submission description here, please add whether you want ink or caps for your guaranteed reward.
- Your entry must be worth at least 5 of the respective currency for you to get any reward.
- The bonus reward will be applied automatically regardless of chosen reward, assuming you fulfilled the requirement.
- Yes, it is absolutely fine if no Paralogos or Whifflings are actually involved, as long as you hit the minimum worth.
|Year of Competitions Raffle (Raffle Ticket)||1|