Ask Questions Here
If you have any questions / inquiries at all, feel free to send them in here! (check details for further info).
THIS NOW INCLUDES ART FIGHT BONUSES!
This prompt exists as an alternative to dA notes.
(We will still reply to dA notes - this is just a preferred/quicker alternative.)
Note: Please make sure to put the vague topic of your inquiry in the "Submission URL" text box.
(It doesn't have to be super specific, don't worry about it.)
Possible Topics we'll answer questions about here:
- Design Questions (f.e. whether certain features are fine or too exaggerated, whether something would be possible via tier 1 magic or not, etc)
- Word Questions (f.e. whether a specific word would be Wicked or not, what level a specific word would be, etc)
- Whiffling-Related Questions (f.e. what rarity/category a certain scent would fall into)
- Functionality Questions ("How do I do (x) on this website?")
- Please check out our User Guide first - your question might already have an official answer there!
- Lore/World Building Questions [we recommend asking these on our discord server, but we will answer them here too]
- Please check out our Lore Collection first - your question might already have an official answer there!
- Co-Ownership Requests (Submitting a question about a character that needs to be co-owned, please include some proof (screenshots for example) that shows you are both agreeing to co-own a given character.)
- Finally, Currency Claims due to issues regarding the Shop Discounts, sheet here.
- Art Fight Rewards!! +3 to whatever currency you'd like to pick from, whether that is Ink or Bottlecaps.
- Character Appraisal: You'll need to link the character, give any proof you have of commission values, and then Mewhaku will review it. Please link artwork as well! Follow up questions happen on Discord.
- Suggestion Box: If you don't want to send a Suggestion in on our Discord chat, you can send it in here as well! We also have an anonymous suggestions/feedback form located here.
- Character Voiding: You can send in a form here to officially void or delete any characters you own from the site. You have two options: 1) deleting the character entirely, 2) voiding them for potential reactivation at a later date. You will need to provide a list or other information about which characters you'd like voided, and in what way (Options 1 or 2).
- Option 1 means the word or scent will become unclaimed, meaning other users can claim it for themselves. It also means the number of the entry is subject to new use. You will need to regain items to remake the character if you want it officially again.
- Option 2 means that the character stays on your user profile, the artwork is 'dimmed' (made a lower opacity) with the site's watermark on it. The number, word or scent, and information on the character remains. Other users cannot claim the word or scent. You would simply need to send in another prompt here with the subject of Character Voiding to re-activate it.
For Magic-related questions, please head to the specific Magic Questions prompt. Thank you!
[This list is non-exhaustive, meaning that even if your topic is not mentioned, you can still ask your question here!]